Cesar Vallejo College offers educational opportunities to anyone who has the interest, desire and ability to pursue advanced study. A disability will not be used to deny admission to Cesar Vallejo College. Courses of study are offered at the Bachelor of Science Degree level. Applicants at a minimum must have a high school diploma or completion of GED. If student is under the age of 18, they must secure Parent/Guardian signature.
Cesar Vallejo College reserves the right to deny admission or re-admission to any student if, the College authorities believe his/her admission is not in the best interest of the student or College.
Contact Cesar Vallejo College to obtain a complete Admissions Application via the college’s website.
Submit proof of eligibility for admission:
- Complete Admissions application form
- Pay Admissions Fee
- Pay tuition and fees by deadline indicated in the Enrollment Agreement
- High School Diploma or GED
- High School Transcripts
- Official SAT/ACT test scores
- Proof of Social Security
- If student is under the age of 18, they must secure Parent/Guardian signature
- Admissions recommendation letter
Former students that wish to apply for re-admission must complete a new enrollment agreement and will be charged tuition and fees per the rates at the time of re-admission. Students must be in compliance with the College’s Satisfactory Academic Progress policy. Students who desire to be readmitted must interview with the Admissions Office. The Director’s approval is required for re-Admissions within a year from the student’s withdrawal date. Requests are evaluated on a case by case basis. Upon re-admission to the College, students are required to pay a $100.00 fee as listed on the Enrollment Agreement.
Students wishing to transfer from another college must:
- Complete all the steps of the Admissions Process, including payment of non-refundable application fee.
- Request that Admissions/Registrars of previously attended colleges send official sealed transcripts directly to Cesar Vallejo College (not issued to student).
- Upon request, provide course syllabi or a college catalog to the Admissions Office for use in evaluating courses completed at another institution.
- Achieve a grade of 2.0 or better.
- Pay a non-refundable $50.00 fee for Admission and $100.00 fee for Registration.
Students transferring courses from a previously attended institution must maintain a 2.0 or above, on a 4.0 scale and must have received a minimum of “C” or its equivalent for acceptance. No credit is given for internship/co-op courses, or for academic courses with pass/fail or satisfactory/unsatisfactory grades. Student must obtain a minimum of 15 required general education credit hours at Cesar Vallejo College. Transfer of credits to Cesar Vallejo College may not exceed 75% of the program’s total number of credits.
These courses will be evaluated on course equivalency to determine relevancy and fulfillment of curriculum objective within Cesar Vallejo College. The institution from which the student is requesting the transfer must be accredited by the United States Department of Education.
If applicant attended or is a graduate of a foreign institution, all course work from the foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institutional equivalency. The official evaluation must be sent directly from the evaluation service. For evaluation, please contact one of the following:
The process to transfer credits must be completed and approved prior to the first day of class. Transfer of credit may not exceed 75% of any program’s total number of credits.
Conversion of Clock Hours for Credit Transfer
Courses in clock hours are evaluated using the following formulas:
- 15 lecture clock hours = 1 credit hour
- 30 laboratory clock hours = 1 credit hour
- 45 externship clock hours = 1 credit hour