Cesar Vallejo College offers educational opportunities to anyone who has the interest, desire and ability to pursue advanced study. A disability will not be used to deny admission to Cesar Vallejo College. Courses of study are offered at the Bachelor of Science Degree level. Applicants at a minimum must have a high school diploma or completion of GED. If student is under the age of 18, they must secure Parent/Guardian signature. Cesar Vallejo College reserves the right to deny admission or re-admission to any student if the College authorities believe his/her admission is not in the best interest of the student or College.
For students enrolling at Cesar Vallejo College with courses taken at another institution, credits will be accepted if these courses are comparable to courses offered at Cesar Vallejo College and are subject to approval by the Director of Admissions. For students transferring out of CVC to another institution, it is the student’s responsibility to confirm if credits will be accepted by the institution of their choice. Cesar Vallejo College is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting The Commission for Independent Education: 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, toll-free number (888)224-6684.
Contact Cesar Vallejo College to obtain a complete Admissions Application via the college’s website.
Submit proof of eligibility for admission:
- Submit a completed admissions application
- Pay a $50 non-refundable admissions application fee
- Payment of tuition and fees by deadline indicated on Enrollment Agreement
- Submit a High School Diploma or a GED (General Education Diploma)
- Submit a copy of official High School transcripts or copy of the GED transcript
- Submit a copy of a valid government issued picture ID
- If student is under the age of 18, they must secure Parent/Guardian signature
- Complete the Cesar Vallejo College Placement Exam
- Online students must have access to the Internet
Cesar Vallejo College Placement Exam
Cesar Vallejo College offers all programs in English and Spanish. CVC requires all applicants to meet the minimum level requirements in Math, English and/or Spanish in order to enroll in college level credit courses in these programs. Students applying for enrollment in any of our programs, must show the required level of competencies in these areas. This is a placement exam used to measure the academic 15 competencies and abilities of the student. The exam is divided into three sections: Reading, Writing, and Mathematics. There are 30 questions per subject area. The test has no time limit; the average time to complete it is approximately 3 hours.
Students exempt from the exam:
- Students who have received credits for college-level courses in Spanish, English and/or Math will be exempt from taking the placement exam.
- Students who enroll in a program offered in English and who have taken the PERT exam (Postsecondary Education Readiness Test) within a period of less than 1 year with the scores of 123 or higher in Math, 106 or higher in Reading (English) and 103 or higher in Writing (English)
The minimum required score in each of the three areas (Math, Reading, and Writing) is 75%.
Spanish, English and Math preparatory courses: Students who do not complete the minimum required score, must take SPN 0003, ENG 0001 and/or MAT 0002, offered at CVC. These are non-credit courses; therefore, the results are not considered in the computation of required credits for any program.
These courses introduce and develop students to learn and be trained in fundamental knowledge and skills in these areas and are designed to prepare the students in order to successfully enroll in our programs.
Former students that wish to apply for re-admission must complete a new enrollment agreement and will be charged tuition and fees per the rates at the time of re-admission. Students must be in compliance with the College’s Satisfactory Academic Progress policy. Students who desire to be readmitted must interview with the Admissions Office. The Director’s approval is required for re-Admissions within a year from the student’s withdrawal date. Requests are evaluated on a case by case basis. Upon re-admission to the College, students are required to pay a $100.00 fee as listed on the Enrollment Agreement.
Students wishing to transfer from another college must:
- Complete all the steps of the Admissions Process, including payment of nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that Admissions/Registrars of previously attended colleges send official sealed transcripts directly to Cesar Vallejo College (not issued to student).
- Upon request, provide course syllabi or a college catalog to the Admissions Office for use in evaluating courses completed at another institution.
- Achieve a grade of 2.0 or better.
- Pay a non-refundable $50.00 fee for Admission and $100.00 fee for Registration.
Students transferring courses from a previously attended institution must maintain a 2.0 or above, on a 4.0 scale and must have received a minimum of “C” or its equivalent for acceptance. No credit is given for internship/co-op courses, or for academic courses with pass/fail or satisfactory/unsatisfactory grades. Transfer of credits to Cesar Vallejo College may not exceed 75% of the program’s total number of credits.
These courses will be evaluated on course equivalency to determine relevancy and fulfillment of curriculum objective within Cesar Vallejo College.
If applicant attended or is a graduate of a foreign institution, all course work from the foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institutional equivalency. The official evaluation must be sent directly from the evaluation service. For evaluation, please contact a member agency of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services such as:
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
The process to transfer credits must be completed and approved prior to the first
day of class. Transfer of credit may not exceed 75% of any program’s total number
The tuition fee schedule for all undergraduate’s courses at Cesar Vallejo College has been calculated on a yearly basis and are subject to annual review and modification.
Admission Fee**: $50.00
Re-Admission Fee*: $100.00
Registration Fee**: $100.00
Late Registration Fee (addition to registration fee): $ 75.00
Validation of Credit Transfer: $ 65.00
Withdrawal Fee: $100.00 (por curso)
ID Badge: $ 10.00
Transcript Fee: $ 30.00
Graduation Fee: $50.00
*Must complete new Enrollment Agreement and will be charged Tuition and Fees per the rate at time of re-admission. **One-time fee.
- AS Business Administration
- BS Business Administration in Management
- BS Business Administration in International Business
- BS Business Administration in International Marketing
- BS Business Administration in Supply Chain Management and International Trade
CVC offers all programs online.
Full Time (per course): $650.00
Semester (15 credits): $3,250.00
Total Tuition Associate (60 credits): $13,000.00
Total Tuition Bachelor (120 credits): $26,000.00
Cesar Vallejo College reserves the right to make any changes in tuition, fees, curriculum or any phase of its program where it is the opinion of the administration that the students of Cesar Vallejo College will be benefited. Financial changes will only apply to incoming new students. Students will be informed of all changes.